bamozzy wrote:Hope they fix the problem with the MP and Custom Classes (especially if you play Local MP). I reached Prestige 5, level 40 and after playing a couple of matches on local, returned to Xbox Live for a bit of MP to see a message that all my Custom Classes had been reset. I have lost Custom Classes 6-10 AND all my permanent unlocks as well as any existing level unlock tokens too. I don't know if it has affected my weapon stats, camo's XP etc as well...
RetroDad wrote:bamozzy wrote:Hope they fix the problem with the MP and Custom Classes (especially if you play Local MP). I reached Prestige 5, level 40 and after playing a couple of matches on local, returned to Xbox Live for a bit of MP to see a message that all my Custom Classes had been reset. I have lost Custom Classes 6-10 AND all my permanent unlocks as well as any existing level unlock tokens too. I don't know if it has affected my weapon stats, camo's XP etc as well...
Massive kick in the plums mate, sorry to hear. From doing some research, it's a known problem affecting multiple formats. One example: http://community.activision.com/message/413854839 This has scared the proverbial out of me.. I often use a local match against bots to test out a class I intend to use online. I looked at your combat record in the wee small hours. Your weapon usage is displaying some off-the-chain figures. I've tried finding an actual human being to contact to help resolve this problem. No joy yet, but I'll keep my nose to the ground. For now, try here: http://support.activision.com/pkb_Home? ... ack_Ops_II Go for the live chat option and explain your case. Hope it helps.
bamozzy wrote:I agree on some of the points here - however some I do not agree with.
1. I agree with maps
2. Agree with spawns, not dedicated servers or AI improvement.
3. Overhauled Perk System, wrong, they should just return to 3/5/7
4. Better Stealth, Silencers, Ghost, Cold Blooded, Blind Eye, there is enough
5. Infinite respawning enemies was changed for MW3
6. Better Story, the stories are fine, although MW3 lacked a little.
7. More Actual Modern Warfare, this just doesnt even make sense,
8. New Engine The engine is fine, no need to change it, an the 60 fps is to cut frame rate lag, not to make it look good.
9.You bought the season pass? I'm sorry you got ripped off. Compare it to how much you get with bf3 premium
10. You're annoyed for prestiging and losing everything? Yet the series has done that for years.
lazercut123 wrote:I have bought every cod game since 4 and played it less and less each time (blops 2 is an exception, I playe that for 2 weeks instead of mod 3's 5 days), and now that mod 4 has been announced I am not buying cod anymore. The only thing that will make me buy is if it has- oh wait, no, nothing will make me buy this, not even if they pay me to play it.
BOO infinity ward, you suck! Die like THQ will in 6 months (not that I necessarily hate THQ)
GeeFLex wrote:But in BO2 just like in MW3, if you're a good player..you'll get killed by a noob using an overly powered gun like the ACR,M8A1,etc. I remember having so much fun playing WaW or MW2, good old days.
Alls I'm saying is that the next better be one for the ages. Let's hope, Thanks
Metalrodent wrote:have to say I agree with most of those points, CoD 4 was great, since then the games have been meh, fun enough but samey and clearly recycled and uninspired (I mean c'mon, Blops 2 is not original, all it did was rip Ghost Recon off lol)
HORSE SIX ZERO wrote:
4. Get rid of Quickscoping altogether.
5. Get rid of the Tactical Insertion altogether.
8. Maps from .25-1.50 Miles in length and width, so Snipers can really be Snipers.
HORSE SIX ZERO wrote:oh and don't f**k up the campaign either okay?
Users browsing this forum: battfink83, Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests